10 Reference OOTD : Recently, stripes shirts have become an outfit trend in casual hijab fashion. There are lots of OOTD ideas that you can cheat with this stripes top.
Stripes tops can create a variety of contemporary looks. Combined with jeans, culottes, or slacks, 10 Reference OOTD
1. The oversized crop stripes shirt can be paired with white culottes, sneakers, and a tote bag for a campus look
2. A striped shirt with a collar to match with straight jeans, wear a tote bag and black sandals to look relaxed
3. Layer vest with a striped shirt can be used as a top. The bottom can be worn with baggy jeans, strap sandals, and a backpack
4. The all-black and white monochrome style, simple mix and match of a striped top with slacks, sneakers, and a sling bag is pretty cool!
5. Blue jeans combined with an oversized striped shirt and a tote bag of the same color, perfect for those of you who like a baggy look
6. The combination of the basic look of jeans and a stripes shirt becomes more attractive when combined with boots and a red shoulder bag as an accent
7. Not only pants, stripes top can also be combined with a drawstring skirt which is really hype!
8. Go for a cute and preppy style, try combining a striped shirt, a sweater tied to the shoulders, and white pants
9. If you want an effortless casual look, try mixing and matching stripes sweater and brown dress pants. Sling bags and loafer shoes are complementary
10. Super cool street style, emulate OOTD with this stripes shirt, slit jeans, converse, and baseball cap!
That’s a series of cool OOTD inspirations using stripes shirts for hijabers. Hopefully it can add to your daily look reference Thank you.