6 Pastel Color : For the Eve, this year’s fashion trends are not only models of robes and caftans. Dress or tunic top model with pastel colors that are currently hits can be a fashion recommendation for Muslim women. pastel colors for fashion
There are deep purple, khaki, mint green colors that we use for dresses or tunics. We also use an elegant design with simple lines. This is so that the fashion collection can not only be used 6 Pastel Color
1. A soft pink dress with a tulle cloth underneath and combined with a long outer layer made of lace is very sweet to use for gatherings at relatives’ homes
2. This long dress with a layered ruffle model in nude pink color that combines plain fabric and tulle with a polka dot pattern is suitable for those of you who want to look chic.
3. This wrap dress model made of chiffon and paired with lace and deep purple tulle is very elegant and gives a modern impression.
4. The dress made of mint green tulle with tiered ruffle sleeve detail and obi at the waist gives the wearer a luxurious feel.
5. Nude cream and black pastel colors are present in the robe model that combines lace and tulle. This is suitable for those of you who want to look simple but elegant
6. The combination of polka-dot patterned fabric on a white skirt is also suitable to be combined with a black tunic made of lace and tulle. This dress can give the impression of luxury and casual
Meanwhile, for those of you who wear the hijab, you can mix and match with a pashmina or rectangular hijab made of Paris, jersey, cigar, or dolby cotton. Meanwhile, the clothing recommendations above are suitable for women aged 20-50 years.