9 Outfit : For those of you who have just moved to wear the hijab, you don’t need to worry about matching outfits.
1. You can try wearing a maxi dress and hijab with one tone black and cross body bag accessories, so the appearance looks elegant!
2. There are not many patterns, you can also try combining a square hijab, a wrap blouse top, culottes pants, sling back heels, and a structured bag, very chic and charming!
3. Wear a square hijab, a jacket as an outer, wide leg pants, and sneakers, the OOTD will be cute and charming!
4. To look formal, you can imitate the following look, just wear an asymmetrical dress model and a rectangular hijab of the same color, very elegant
5. This white dress is suitable for wearing with outer knitting, square hijab and high heels, looks stylish!
6. Square hijab can also be worn for a syar’i look with a robe and sling back heels, effortless!
7. Look casual with a plain sweater, slacks pants, sneakers, and a pashmina hijab, so it’s really fashionable!
8. Apply a pashmina hijab, plain top, bootcut pants and sneakers for a casual yet catchy appearance
9. Finally, you can wear a robe, pashmina hijab, and sling back heels to look feminine
that’s 9 Outfit